Whether you are looking for a bold and romantic wedding or a simple whimsical celebration, Blossom Events provides each and every client with a customized wedding package. Wedding planning should not be stressful. We will provide you with expert advice and coordinate all the logistical details, so you can sit back, relax and watch your distinctive wedding come to life.
Full Wedding Planning
Blossom Events will help you plan a beautiful and memorable celebration that is uniquely you. We start the planning process by doing an in-depth consultation to learn about your vision and style. We handle all the details from start to finish and find you the perfect vendors from our broad network of incredibly talented vendors. Our job is to work behind the scenes while you are enjoying every moment of your special day. We are there for you from your first vendor selection to the last minute changes on your wedding day.
Full Wedding Planning includes but are not limited to:
- Regular scheduled planning meetings (remote or in-person)
- Budget Management
- Vendor Selection (coordination of vendor bookings and attendance at vendor meetings)
- Development of theme, style and design
- Contract review and negotiation
- Creation of wedding day itinerary and wedding checklist
- Coordination of wedding rehearsal and dinner
- Wedding Day Coordination (Set-up, vendor coordination and timeline management)
Partial and a La Carte Wedding Planning
This service is designed for couples who have started their planning process but need help with specific areas along the way. Whether you are looking for additional vendors or decor ideas, we can help you complete the remainder of the planning process.
Partial Wedding Planning includes but are not limited to:
- Vendor Selection
- Timeline Development
- Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner coordination
- Wedding Shower coordination
- Contract review
- Budget Management
- Wedding decor and design
Month of Coordination
This is the perfect package for the couple who has planned everything but need help on their wedding day to ensure everything runs smoothly. We help you to establish a seamless timeline, coordinate the ceremony and reception setup as well as manage all the vendors on your big day. Our assistance will enable you and your family to fully relax and treasure every moment. We will be with you from the beginning of your wedding day until the end taking care of scheduling, logistics, deliveries, vendors, guests and troubleshooting.
Month of Coordination includes but is not limited to:
- Itinerary development one month prior to the wedding
- Scheduled meeting two weeks prior to discuss last minute details
- Vendor Management (prior to and day of)
- Coordination or presence at the wedding rehearsal
- Coordination of ceremony and reception set-up
- Wedding day schedule management
Contact us for a free consultation today to discuss your wedding planning needs.
Destination Wedding Planning
At Blossom Events, we believe in designing a wedding that truly reflects you. We will help you develop creative ideas and solidify your theme and color palette. Planning a destination wedding can be overwhelming and stressful. We will provide you with a stress-free experience throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. We have strong relationships with vendors abroad and travel to destinations on a regular basis to further our knowledge and to ensure that we are making the best recommendations and getting the best rates for our destination couples.